Search Motel Lounge

Monday, April 23, 2012

Mr. Lucky's Presents Reedy Hall and The Hallmarks

Till I Can't Take It Any More
Mr. Lucky's Presents Reedy Hall and The Hallmarks
Fireside Studios - Nashville, TN.

Private press engineered by Porter Wagoner. Jacket notes by Faron Young: These days it takes a lot of things to make a good album. It takes good songs, good singers, good musicians, good studio, etc. When you listen to this album, I think you'll find it to be a record that stands on its own. Good luck.

4 comments:

  1. Reedy Hall plays keyboard for me from time to time, he's still going strong and playing very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be able to get you in contact with Reedy and Joanie Hall. They are my brother-in-law's parents. The are wonderful people and still love music. A passion they have passed on to their kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just curious if there is anyway you know of to find a download or digital format copy of Lord you gave me a mountain from this album? My father in-law is the lead singer, Bobby Cook. We can't even find a vinyl copy so if you have any ideas, we'd appreciate them.
    Thanks
    Niki Cook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm afraid that I didn't save a full copy of this album when I digitized it. While I do have the LP in my possession, locating it amongst the many stacks would be a challenge. However, someone may find your post and get in touch with you. You might end up with an original copy. – Mark

    ReplyDelete