Search Motel Lounge

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Marie And The Vagabonds

I'm Gonna Walk Right Out The Door
Love The One You're With
Marie And The Vagabonds
Featuring Joey And Marie
Revelation Studios 4112N7

From the back cover: His (Joey) blend of voices with Marie is a rare musical experience. Joey and Marie write their own songs and have included in this album... "I'm Gonna Walk Right Out The Door."

Satin Doll
Memphis
Mala Femmina
I'm Gonna Walk Right Out The Door
Love The One You're With
Rock And Roll Heaven
Country Western Medley
Every Day Of My Life
Yesterday I Heard The Rain
Let Me Be There

3 comments:

  1. "Love the One You're With" really has a good lead vocal. If the song had been professionally recorded, who knows how many it might have sold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have this too! :)

    http://www.unpleasant.org/2010/12/08/marie-and-the-vagabonds-featuring-joey-and-marie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly interesting music. : ) Happy New Year!

      Delete