Search Motel Lounge

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Just - Bob Ripberger

"Just" Our Lady Of Bridgetown
Just
Bob Riberger - Father Krumpe
And Their Little Disciples
Guitar: Gary Ellerhorst
Bridgetown Productions
Rite Record Productions, Inc. - Cincinnati, Ohio
Sides #36945 & 36946

From the back cover: All the songs on the album, with the exception of "Rose," I wrote in the last year. Father Krumpe and the children are of St. Jude Parish in Bridgetown, Ohio. The title song, Just, I wrote for the Blessed Mother, and Father liked it so much, he and Sister Marura picked the 12 children from the 5th and 6th grade of St. Jude School to sing it with me.

"Just" Our Lady Of Bridgetown
Our Little Church Is Love
Blessed Mother True
A Man In Eskimo
Your Sacred Heart
Please Take My Sometimes
Rose
Madeline
Whispers Of The River (for my son "David")
Loretta
Tinsel - Teeth
Little Chimes
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mark.... Bob Ripberger was best man at my wedding September 5, 1959. He was playing at LaNormandie with a break from 7-9pm. I picked him up at 7pm and drove to the church in Clifton for 7:45pm wedding. Got him back to work by 9pm where we had our reception. Thanks for the memory alert.

    ReplyDelete