Search Motel Lounge

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Favorites - Lincoln Jamboree

The Door Is Always Open
Favorites
Lincoln Jamboree
Hodgenville, Kentucky
Produced by Wayne Sexton for Joel Ray Sprowls Enterprises
Recorded at The Backstage Sound Studio
July 23, 1978 for release on the Jamboree's 24th Birthday Anniversary, September 9, 1978
Lincoln Jamboree Records

Lucille - Charles Durham
Heaven's Just A Sin Away - Vicki Kidd Sexton
I Wish You Were Someone I Love - Lou Bingham
I'll Be Your San Antone Rose - Little Becky Sue
Easy Loving (Instrumental) - Carlton Noel
Cowboy Loving Night - Camille Bingham
I Wouldn't Take Nothing For My Journey Now - Ronnie Benningfield
The Door Is Always Open - The Binghams
Charming Betsy (novelty)- Jack "Cornsilk" Lewis
Bucket To The South - Jamboree Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment