Search Motel Lounge

Sunday, March 3, 2019

This Is Country... My Way - Evelyn

Can't You See

This Is Country... My Way
Evelyn
Country In The City Records

Promotion package includes blank LP jacket, the copied material as presented above along with one 45 disc.

From the printed biographical material: "Evelyn's first single release was called "I'm Coming Down" which is on this album. It missed the national charts by only two reports. That is quite an accomplishment for anyone on their very first record, and something to be proud of. This album is full of a wide variety of songs that she feels to be Country; however, some of them could be considered "crossover" top forty or easy listening.

Introduction By Deano Day
I'm Coming Down
Mack The Knife
I Don't Know How To Love Him
Can't You See
Rise Again
I'll Hang Another Pillow Out To Dry
I Can't Get You Out Of My Mind
My Windows Faces The South
I Guess I Had Your Going Coming

1 comment: