Search Motel Lounge

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Birch Denny

Foxy Lady
Birch Denny
Jewel Recording Company - Cincinnati, Ohio
LPS 615
1976

From the back cover: My name is Keith Kilbourn. I am not in the music business, I am involved in the Oil and Gas industry. However, I do have an ear for music and recognize outstanding talent when I hear it. A short time ago I walked into a cocktail lounge in Bakersfield, California during the Happy Hour. Unlike Happy Hours at other lounges throughout the city which are usually filled with people laughing, shouting and telling funny stories, this lounge was quiet as if I had walked into Sacred Symphony Hall in Boston. The reason: Birch Denny was singing "Danny Boy" and he had the audience completely captivated.

I Just Need Someone To Hold Me
Foxy Lady
That's My Goal For Today
My Heart Is An Open Book
Feelings
Danny Boy
Lyin' Eyes
I Can See Clearly Now
Stop And Smell The Roses
He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment