Search Motel Lounge

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Emberglow - The Embers

I Think I Love You
Emberglow
The Embers
Audio Recording - Seattle, Washington
ARLS-1262

From the back cover: "Wow! and they can sing too!" – that is a typical comment we usually hear from someone who has just seen and heard the Embers for the first time. The four gorgeous redheads never fail to awe an audience with their beautiful costuming and professionalism on stage. But when the final curtain is drawn, it's their smooth, yet exciting, musical performance that has thoroughly enchanted the crowd. – The Four Do Matic - International Finalists S.P.E.B.S.Q.S.A.

Trolley Song
Green, Green Grass Of Home
Feelin' Groovy
Didn't We
So What's New
500 Miles
Runnin' Wild
When The Saints Go Marching In
This Land Is My Land
Ebb Tide
I Think I Love You
Aquarius
This Is My Lucky Day

2 comments: