Search Motel Lounge

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Joy! - Jean Derickson

Sweet Georgia Brown

Joy

Joy!
Jean Derickson
Jewel Records - Cincinnati, Ohio
Jewel 663
1972

From the back cover: Jean Derickson has been entertaining the patrons of the Eaton Manor restaurant in Hamilton, Ohio with easy listening organ music on weekends for nine years.

Joy was written by Derickson ...to the memory of her daughter, Joy, a very beautiful, talented and courageous young lady who succumbed to Cystic Fibrosis in 1972 at age 18.

Peg O' My Heart / Twilight Time / I Left My Heart In San Francisco / Good Night Sweetheart
Alley Cat
Sweet Georgia Brown
Just A Closer Walk With Thee
Small World / Mickey Mouse Song
Somewhere My Love
The Entertainer
When I Wish Upon A Star
Alices Restaurant / Hot Toddy / Heartaches
Joy
Dixie / Yankee Doodle / Battle Hymn Of The Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment