Search Motel Lounge

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Introducing The Andy Moder Quintet

By The Time I Get To Phoenix
Introducing The Andy Moder Quintet
Rite Record Productions and Manufacturing - Cincinnati, Ohio
1969 - #24763/24764

From the back cover: America's newest most exciting sound of the day. Their recording of "By The Time I Get To Phoenix" introduces their unique sound and fresh approach to a ballad. In this album they not only have a feel for jazz, but they are tempered with simplicity and good taste.

The Quintet entertains in Cincinnati, and surrounding area for many festival occasions.

3 comments:

  1. Tenor Man, did your mama send you to school to learn to play that bumpin' and grindin' raspy sound on your horn?

    I do declare, I haven't heard such wet *** noises since Ms Wilson vacated her apartment next door to move in with that nice Mr Drake who owns the Washateria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need another bottle of Robitussin. Thanks for another gem of a post. Linked again via the PCL Link Dump. Thanks - Yuma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The audio clip on this site is not the version from the album. I know this because this album is my dad's old group.

    ReplyDelete