Search Motel Lounge

Loading...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Once Again The Links

New World Coming
The Links Once Again

I think this is the second of four LPs The Links pressed. Today I found what I think is the third LP. All of the four LPs I owned are autographed. See all four Links album covers in this blog post.

I'm a big Links fan. Here's a group of guys who made lounge music in their own style. They are the Ed Wood of Lounge. I love Ed Wood by the way.

It sure would be nice, if any Links member stumbles across my blog posts, to drop me an email with a little history of the group. I realize it will take a sense of humor to do this (because your gonna need a sense of humor when you review my website). If I don't frighten you too badly, please email me!

You guys are "cult heros"!

No comments:

Post a Comment